Thursday, August 26, 2010

Road to MS

I am just beginning this blog. I learned I have MS last month. Maybe writing will help me deal.

10 comments:

Lisa Emrich said...

Hi Bette,

I'm sorry to learn that you have just been diagnosed with MS. But I would like to welcome you to the MS blogging community. Writing helps me but the connection to others helps even more. Please reach out if any of us can be of help.

Lisa

Judy said...

I too extend my welcome. I have found that blogging does so much for me: informs me through other's posts,releases me from the isolation this illness often imposes, and allows me to share my thoughts among some of the kindest people I've known. Good luck on your journey. The disease can be a downer, but you are in good company along our common path.
Judy

Webster said...

Welcome to the world of blogging, and to the world of Bloggers with MS! I'm sorry you have to deal with a diagnosis of MS. You may find that sharing your story helps ease the burden.

Judy said...

Bette, I can understand how difficult it is to deal with a devastating diagnosis like MS. Regarding your question on my blog about whether I ever feel anger, you might want to check out those poems which deal with anger. And, yes, I do feel anger. You bet.

Here is the link which you can copy and paste:

http://lapazconvos.blogspot.com/search/label/anger

Good luck,

Judy

bette said...

Thank you Judy and all of you. I feel like I know you already.

kmilyun said...

Welcome to blogging!
I second all the other greetings - cause I am to lazy to type mine out and it would be repetitive . ...

kmilyun said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
bette said...

kmilyun, I like your name--always changing to suit your place. Thanks you for the warm welcome.

Muffie said...

Bette,
Sorry we have to meet under these circumstances, but welcome to the MS blogosphere! Any of us will be happy to walk (or limp, as the case may be) along with you as we travel this road of MS.
Peace,
Muff

bette said...

All of you with MS are a great inspiration to me. And you seem to care so much about other bloggers.